Natasha Grano built an Instagram following of 1 million people after buying an active Instagram account from a blogger in 2017. For almost three years, she researched Instagram growth and how to organically grow a following. That, combined with her knowledge and love for fashion, catalyzed her account within the fashion influencer community. She started a luxury villa company called mmmvillas, wrote a book called The Action Plan, and recently released her first song in April.
Natasha is a powerhouse of energy and Instagram growth knowledge. This week we sat and talked about all the aspects of the influencer industry:
- The future of influencing
According to the Business Insider, brands are set to spend up to $15 billion on influencer marketing by 2022, so you don’t want to miss out on all these tips!
Check out our interview below! Keep scrolling for links and show notes...
Listen to her song Outcry - Tell Me Why (feat. Natasha Grano) [Official Lyric Video]
Connect with Natasha on Instagram at Natasha Grano (@natashagrano) • Instagram photos and videos
Check out her book The Action Plan: How to Implement the Law of Attraction into Your Life in Under an Hour
- Natasha started her account on a previously owned blogging account - What’s her story behind this? [02:00]
- Why was the blogging account the perfect start for Natasha? [03:54]
- Why does Natasha recommend buying a pre-established Instagram account? [06:24]
- Natasha has done years of research on how to grow an Instagram following - What are her tips for others trying to grow their accounts? [07:30]
- Think you know how to use hashtags? Well think again - find out how Natasha advises using hashtags? [11:40]
- There are many misunderstandings about the influencer community - what does Natasha believe is the most common misunderstanding? [16:17]
- Find out Natasha’s tips for influencers seeking work? [20:00]
- Why does Natasha believe that “authenticity is key”? [21:56]
- What is Natasha’s advice for brands looking to work with influencers? [22:20]
- The means of finding success today is not new, it’s just done differently from how it once was - how does Daymond’s experience relate to Natasha’s? [24:44]
- Find out about Natasha’s book The Action Plan [26:15]
Interested in more Power Talks? Join me on Instagram every Tuesday at 1pm EST.