I talked to my good friend Marie Forleo, author of the New York Times #1 Bestseller “Everything is Figureoutable.” Marie has shown that everything is “figureoutable” through her non-linear career path: from waiting tables to trading on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange, publishing at Condé Nast, teaching hip-hop classes, choreographing on MTV, becoming one of the world’s first Nike Elite Dance athletes (with no formal dance training!) and building a brand as a life coach and motivational speaker.
In this video, we talk about:
- The “Everything is Figureoutable” mindset
- How she thrived in the male-dominated space of content creation
- How to balance masculine and feminine energies
Marie knows how to stay true to herself, build and maintain healthy relationships, take risks and most importantly, figure it out!
Keep scrolling for links and show notes...
- 5:53 - 11:16 - The story behind “Everything is Figureoutable”
- 12:12 - 18:25 - Staying authentic in a male-dominated space
- 18:26 - 29:30 - Working with masculine and feminine energies (everyone has both!)
- 29:33 - 30:48 - Where to find Marie on social media
Find Marie online on The Marie Forleo podcast, Youtube, and Instagram (@marieforleo).