I got to talk to Marc Lore, President and CEO of Walmart E-Commerce, about how he’s become a multi-billionaire and global leader in e-commerce. Marc explains the omni-channel strategy that he believes is the future of retail, talks about augmented reality, and breaks down what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur.
In this video, we talk about:
- The entrepreneurial spirit
- Common mistakes entrepreneurs make
- Creating multiple businesses
- E-commerce vs. brick and mortar stores
- Much, much more!
Marc Lore is a serial entrepreneur - Founder and CEO of The Pit, Inc., Founder and CEO of Quidsi, and Founder and CEO of Jet.com, which reached a $1 billion gross merchandise value run rate within the first year and was acquired by Walmart. He continues to innovate and create in the world of e-commerce.
If you want to learn from someone who, according to Fortune Magazine, is one of "The Smartest People in Technology," this video is for you!
- 0:00 - Start
- 6:18 - Having an entrepreneurial spirit
- 11:15 - Being a serial entrepreneur & creating multiple businesses
- 13:38 - E-commerce vs. brick and mortar stores
- 24:36 - The mistakes entrepreneurs make
- 28:53 - Drones