Kevin O’Leary is a Canadian businessman, investor, and television personality on Dragon’s Den, Project Earth, and of course, ABC’s Shark Tank. He is the author of “Cold Hard Truth on Men, Women & Money” and serves on the executive board of The Richard Ivey School of Business. Known as Mr. Wonderful, Kevin has always been an excellent source of business information.
This week I sat down to talk with Kevin O’Leary, the self-proclaimed “only shark that tells the truth” (even though we know that’s a lie!), about what it takes to stay afloat during an economic downturn. He talks about how to save money, why this is a good time to become an entrepreneur and how industries are changing.
Check out our interview below! Keep scrolling for links and show notes...
Check out Kevin O’Leary’s Youtube channel Ask Mr. Wonderful
- What is Kevin’s pandemic advice for small businesses? [01:48]
- Kevin’s advice for businesses in serious trouble [02:50]
- No one can deny that COVID has had a serious impact on the market - how does Kevin see the future of the market? [06:22]
- Kevin and Daymond discussing the future of the Dow [07:12]
- What does Kevin believe to be a great buying opportunity? [07:54]
- Why does Kevin explain that Facebook is a phenomenal business platform? [08:43]
- Kevin says that amazing businesses will be created as a result of COVID - how does he backup this statement? [09:56]
- What is Kevin’s outlook for the real estate market? [11:17]
Interested in more Power Talks? Join me on Instagram every Tuesday at 1pm EST.