I don’t know about you but I’m sitting here wondering how the hell it’s the end of June already!
As a New Yorker who waits all year for these warm sunny days, I know firsthand that time seems to fly by in the summer. We’re all trying to enjoy family vacations, BBQ’s and beach days while continuing to grind away at our goals. It can get crazy!
If you’re new to the Monthly Recommendations, here’s the deal:
It’s 2019 and things change FAST. But, like a true entrepreneur, I like to keep up. That’s why I hunt down the latest and greatest podcasts, books, articles, and whatever else I find interesting and share them with you here every month.
I’m excited about this month’s recommendations and think you’ll find them refreshing and valuable. So let’s get to it:
How to Stay Focused in the Summer
1. Industry Thought Leader Podcast
2. My Wakeup Call
3. The Creative Introvert Podcast
1. First, Break All The Rules: What the World's Greatest Managers Do Differently Articles
2. The Time Chunking Method: A 10-Step Action Plan For Increasing Your Productivity
3. Why Do You Hate Money?: A Fitness Marketing Guide To Create Content That Kills, Craft Copy That Converts, And Master The Science Of Selling Without Selling Out
I’d love to hear from you! Shoot me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let me know what you are reading this summer and how you keep some balance in your life, especially during these busy months.