If you’re new to the Monthly Recommendations, here’s the deal:
It’s 2019 and things change FAST. But, like a true entrepreneur, I like to keep up. That’s why I hunt down the latest and greatest podcasts, books, articles, and whatever else I find interesting and share them with you here every month.
I’m excited about this month’s recommendations. As you probably know, I am releasing a new book, Powershift, in March 2020. I love sharing my experiences for you to learn from and writing is a great way to do that.
But I also love reading and learning from other great authors! I am excited about a few upcoming new releases and I think you will be too so be sure to check them out today!
Let's get started:
1. Steve Aoki, Blue: The Color of Noise - Dropping September 3rd
2. Marie Forleo, Everything Is Figureoutable - Dropping September 10th
3. Chase Jarvis, Creative Calling: Establish a Daily Practice, Infuse Your World with Meaning, and Succeed in Work + Life - Dropping September 24th
1. The Side Hustle Show
2. Radical Candor
3. Online Marketing Made Easy with Amy Porterfield
1. 10 Back-to-School Lessons Entrepreneurs Need to Learn
2. How to Channel Your Skills and Find Your Best Side Hustle
AUGUST'S MOST POPULAR BLOG POST
IT’S A FACT: YOU DON'T EXIST WITHOUT YOUR CUSTOMERS
Got a great recommendation to share? I'd love to hear from you - shoot me an email!